Working as a financial advisor in Australia today is different than a decade ago. Ten years ago they do not have the technology available to younger generation of financial advisors. These technologies are designed to make their work more efficient and in order to improve their level of service to their clients. If you are in a city with a lot of competition, you have to use all the tools available at your disposable in order to get the upper hand.
- CRM Software or Client Relationship Management Software. This is important because it help the financial advisors monitor every lead, every prospect and every client they have ever come across. This is important if you have the goal to expand your client base and eventually to build a bigger empire. CRM makes things easier by syncing everything you will need from contact information to financial notes during a meeting with a client.
- Website. If you are a professional financial advisor and you don’t have a website then you are missing out on a lot of things. Majority of the clients are now turning to the internet in order to find suitable candidates that will handle their finances. If you don’t have a website, how do you expect clients to reach you or know about you? Your website will act as a link between interested client and you.
- Email capturing. When a prospect client visits your website, you must be able to get their email address before they eventually leave the site. You can use these addresses to follow up with them. This will give them the feeling that you are interested and might contact you for more information.
- Email Marketing. This completes the cycle of the three –website, email capturing and email marketing. This is where you make use of the all the email addresses you have captured in order to capture the attention of the clients. This should be installed with automated software so you don’t have to do everything manually and you can devote your time to other important matters.
- Software for online scheduling. One of the most important tools that a financial advisor in Australia should have is the online scheduling because it helps the clients and the advisor to see eye to eye in terms of available time and day.